h8mail is an email OSINT and breach hunting tool using different breach and reconnaissance , or local breaches such as Troy Hunt's "Collection1" and the infamous "Breach Compilation" torrent.
- Email pattern matching (reg exp), useful for reading fromother tool output.
- Loosey patterns for local searchs (“john.smith”, “evilcorp”)
- Painless install. Available through pip, only requires requests
- Small and fast Alpine Dockerfile available
- CLI or Bulk file-reading for targeting
- Output to CSV file
- Compatible with the “Breach Compilation” torrent scripts
- Search .txt and .gz files locally using multiprocessing *Compatible with “Collection#1”
- Get related emails
- Chase and target related emails in ongoing search
- Supports premium lookup services for advanced users
- 12 Regroup breach results for all targets and methods
Installation of this tool is pretty straight forward.
Install pip3 for python3. By using the pip3 we can install h8mail
into our machine.
pip3 install h8mail
- Query for a single target
h8mail -t [email protected]
- Query for list of targets, indicate config file for API keys, output to pwned_targets.csv
h8mail -t targets.txt -c config.ini -o pwned_targets.csv
- Query a list of targets against local copy of the Breach
Compilation, pass API key for snusbase from the command line h8mail -t targets.txt -bc
../Downloads/BreachCompilation/ -k "snusbase_token=$snusbase_token"
- Query without making API calls against local copy of the Breach Compilation
h8mail -t targets.txt -bc ../Downloads/BreachCompilation/ -sk