Runtime Mobile Security (RMS), powered by FRIDA, is a powerful web interface that helps you to manipulate Android and iOS Apps at Runtime.You can easily dump all the loaded classes and relative methods, hook everythingon the fly, trace methods args and return value, load custom scripts and many other useful stuff.
How to Install The Tool
Installation of RMS is a straightforward process. The tool can be installed by cloning the Github repository
Git clone https://github.com/m0bilesecurity/RMS-Runtime-Mobile-Security.git
- Python 3.7.X
RMS Usage Example
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Open your browser at http://127.0.0.1:5000/
- Run your app by simply inserting its package name
- Check which Classes and Methods have been loaded in memory
- Hook on the fly Classes/Methods and trace their args and return values
- Search instances of a specific class on the Heap and call its methods
- Select a Class and generate on the fly an Hook template for all its methods
- Easily detect new classes that have been loaded in memory
- Inject your FRIDA CUSTOM SCRIPTS.