ClassyShark is a standalone binary inspection tool for Android developers/testers. It can reliably browse any Android executable and show important info such as class interfaces and members, dex counts and dependencies. ClassyShark supports multiple formats including libraries (.dex, .aar, .so), executables (.apk, .jar, .class) and all Android binary XMLs: AndroidManifest, resources, layouts etc.
- Installation is very easy.
- Download the latest JAR and run java -jar ClassyShark.jar
- Browse components - different components can be rendered in human readable format such manifest file,resource file dex file, etc.
- APK dashboard - separate sections for both the class and method to give the counts of the class, dependencies
- Incremental Search - useful for searching keywords to find the hard-coded details.
- Export - The export button, that will give you a report with all the relevant information about the archive and, on its side, you will find the history one, that will help you restoring previously loaded archives (they will persist upon application closing).
For more details : https://github.com/google/android-classyshark