A bash script to bypass "403 Forbidden" responses with well-known methods discussed in #bugbountytips
- git clone https://github.com/lobuhi/byp4xx.git
- cd byp4xx
- chmod u+x byp4xx.sh
Start URL with http or https.
./byp4xx.sh [OPTIONS] http(s)://url/path
-c Return the entire curl command if response is 200
-r Redirects if the response is 3XX
- Multiple HTTP verbs/methods
- Multiple methods mentioned in #bugbountytips
- Multiple headers: Referer, X-Custom-IP-Authorization...
- Allow redirects
- Return the entire curl command if response is 200
- You can add proxychains to use with BurpSuite
- Interlace is a good option for multithreading multiples URLs
- BONUS: **[Buy me a coffee... or a pizza! Stay cool! ^_^](https://buymeacoffee.com/lobuhi)**