April month is known for its beautiful breeze. It’s also the month where adorable flowers and greenish trees begin to blossom. All these happenings in this month are supposed to please people with its authenticity. But, with regards to security happenings, this month wasn’t pleasing at all. This month saw many cyberattacks cropping up from distinct sectors throughout the cosmos. They’ve targeted and attacked countless number of organizations. Amongst the victim list, consumer technology sector secures the 1st place with Social media, Government, Education, Retail Automotive and Banking ranking as 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th respectively. I’ll provide you thin constituents of this report like
- Huawei laptops have been discovered with a malware; this could give remote access.
- Just Dial got its personal information of over 100 million users breached.
- Hackers have compromised the McDonald’s app and stole $1500 in fast food.
- Georgia’s Institute of Technology got the personal information of 1.3 million people breached, due to an unsecured database.
- The City of Tallahassee’s direct deposit payroll system got hacked due to a malware.
These are few of the constituents that’re present in our April month. To know fully, kindly have a look at our report.