With this Threatsploit Adversary Report, we successfully complete our 1st anniversary for it. We’ve been preparing these reports exclusively to create cybersecurity awareness to people. From our part, we believe that our reports would enlighten at least few people by imparting sensitivity towards cybersecurity. Yet, we see many people still being insensitive towards it. This July month registered more cyberattack happenings than the previous months. Sectors that were highly plotted and targeted by cyberattacks were Consumer technology, Social media and Government alongside many other sectors. This July 2019 report, has news that shook the world like
- Capital One, a popular bank in U.S, faced the biggest data breach in banking history; female culprit arrested.
- 2.2 million patients PHI from Clinical Pathology labs were exposed due to a breach.
- Monroe college in Fordham suffered ransomware attacks, paid $2 million to hackers.
- Russia’s federal security service had suffered a record data breach, loses over 7.5 terabytes of data.
- Ali Abbas (Bharat and Sultan movie Director) and Jessica Alba (Hollywood actress), both got their Twitter account hacked.
These are just some sparks on a waking eye. Besides these, there’s our furnace that contains many more of these. To know them, you can check out our report anytime.