What comes to your mind when you hear about cybersecurity? Well, it’s to gain resistance against vulnerabilities. You ask next ask how many vulnerabilities are there for us to be secured against? Well, it’s like asking to count and tell the exact number of stars in the sky. It’s so much that doesn’t seem to stop growing. We’ve handcuffed and presented a significant one’s of those that commenced in the month of March 2019 in our report. During this entire month, Consumer technology highly faced the scornful impacts of cyberattacks (46%). This was followed by Retail sector (12%), Social media (9%), Banking and Government (7%), Automotive (5%) and other sectors accounting to a petty amount. To have a short outlook, there are occurrences like
- Jcry ransomware, a part of Operation Jerusalem campaign, has been affecting windows users.
- Cisco’s ip phones of 8800 series were found with 5 highly dreaded flaws, users are urged to update to the latest version.
- A flaw in UC browser could allow hackers to gain remote access and execute attacks.
- 125+ banking, cryptocurrency and other apps are being targeted by Gustuff Android banking trojan.
- Facebook inadvertently stored millions of user passwords in plain text, faces dire repercussions.
Well, these are just like the sneak peak. To know the entire story, kindly read over our report.