SUDO_KILLER is a tool that can be used for privilege escalation on linux environment by abusing SUDO in several ways. The tool helps to identify misconfiguration within sudo rules, vulnerability within the version of sudo being used (CVEs and vulns) and the use of dangerous binary, all of these could be abused to elevate privilege to ROOT. SUDO_KILLER will then provide a list of commands or local exploits which could be exploited to elevate privilege. It is worth noting that the tool does not perform any exploitation on your behalf, the exploitation will need to be performed manually and this is intended.
Some of the checks/functionalities that are performed by the tool.
- Dangerous Binaries
- Vulnerable versions of sudo - CVEs
- Dangerous Environment Variables
- Credential Harvesting
- Writable directories where scripts reside
- Binaries that might be replaced
- Identify missing scripts
- Git clone https://github.com/TH3xACE/SUDO_KILLER.git
- Cd SUDO_KILLER
- ./SUDO_KILLERv2.0.8.sh -H