BRISK MOBILE PENETRATION TESTER (BMPT)
Usage of smart mobile devices and applications therein has increased exponentially in the past decade. Earlier, apps were mostly developed for gaming and multimedia. Now, the mobile application industry is more focused on developing advanced apps with rich features that help users manage their finance, healthcare and alike, while on the move. The increasing usage of mobile applications demands a scrutiny for vulnerabilities and security to prevent hackers from gaining access to confidential and sensitive data that the users store in their devices.
- Professionals working in IT organisation and seeking to enhance their organization’s security features
- Experts who are passionate in penetration testing related to website, networks, servers, system admins, UX, UI
- Folks seeking career growth with penetration testing.
- Students who want to start their career in Mobile application security ( we recommend them to learn Basic Info security Expert and basics on Network, Web application and Mobile
- Professionals who are seeking for career change to Mobile penetration testing
- we train relating to live testing projects
- Get hands-on labs, industry oriented tools and methods of utilisation
- Instruction by penetration Security expert and Interact with them relating the queries
- We do One to One training to better understanding and approach
- Results-oriented course contents for professional growth
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Train in a ready to learn comfortable environment
- Web application and network basics
- Working of Mobile application platform
- We recommend a basic knowledge on Linux and Windows
- Basic knowledge Android and IOS architecture
- Should have knowledge on information security basics
What is the duration of BMPT course?
The duration of BMPT is 50 Hours
What is the exam duration for BMPT course?
The duration of BMPT is 8 Hours
Who should take BMPT course?
The BMPT course is for a pen-tester who is looking to gain an in-depth knowledge in mobile application penetration testing. We also believe that this course will be interesting and entertaining for developers who want to know more about security mechanisms and features implemented in mobile OS such as Android and iOS.