BRISK INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT – BISE
The Brisk Information Security Expert (BISE) is a certification program designed to make you an expert consultant in the domain of Information Security. While most certification programs are geared towards purely technical know-how, the BISE arms you with the necessary consulting skills in order to help you make your mark in this exciting field. The best part about the BISE is the fact that you get a hands-on practical training on live projects. It covers a wide variety of topics, starting from the basics to all kind of attacks against the system, network, and web application.
- Students seeking career for Information security domain
- professionals seeking for domain change
- IT Professional for enhancing the knowledge on security
- professionals seeking a Enhancement and growth
- professional looking for awareness related to security
- To provide training relating to the live projects and handling solutions
- Train in a ready-to- learn comfortable environment
- Interact with Security expert instructors
- Get hands-on labs, industry oriented experience
- Results-oriented course content
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Knowledge on windows operation
- Basic commands on Linux
- Basic Networking concepts
What is the duration of BISE course?
The duration of BISE is 40 hours.
What is the exam duration for BISE course?
The duration of BISE is 3 hours.
Who should take BISE course?
BISE course is for beginners who want to start their career in information security field.