Brisk Patch Management as a Solution removes the administrative overhead on IT Operations staff to ensure IT systems remain compliant and secure.
Brisk Red Team provides reliable support with detection and remediation for IT assets. We work closely with you to provide safe and efficient endpoint security with our experienced Brisk Red Team who will keep your organisation updated and secure.
- Difficulty understanding which systems require patches and which are up to date
- Manual patch management process results in inefficiency and errors
- Reducing security exposure by ensuring all devices are compliant with patch requirements
- Minimising end-user downtime due to poor application management or patch deployments
- Constantly responding to incidents rather than pro-actively managing day-to- day procedures
The patch management process can be broken down into four distinct processes, with specific tasks assigned to each phase. The phases are:
- Remediation planning
Our Approaches to the methodology are as follows:
- Continuous monitoring of patch sources and real-time notification from ISVs
- Analysis and tailored recommendations for monthly patch cycle, against business needs.
- An agreed release schedule to production servers ideally including a test phase
- Testing and deployment of recommended Windows and Linux OS patches
- At the end of each patching cycle, Brisk Red Team will report on all in-scope endpoints.
- Public Cloud Patching: server instances in AWS, Microsoft Azure and others
- Patch management can be applied to your organisation’s on existing environment
- Option to patch a wide range of 3rd party applications.
- Get an overview of all the patches relevant to the active IT assets in your organisation
- Removes the burden of your organisation of onerous, resource intensive activities
- Brisk’s Red Team will manage all aspects of the deployment to production endpoints
- Customer can rely on Assured and scalable patching service
1. What is patch management and where it is useful?
A. Patch management is a process where analysis of infrastructure is done with respect to its update, performance and security. Patch management can be done in system, infrastructures, networking, cloud, servers, software and database
2. What is the duration of this Service?
A Patch management is analysing and maintaining updated infrastructures. Thus overall time depends on the size and complexity of the patch that needed to be updated. That said, most patch managing takes anywhere from one week to four weeks, start to finish.
3. Who will analyse and conduct this process?
A. Brisk Infosec’s RED TEAM who are expertized in Patch management will assist your organisation with this service solution.