ISO / IEC 27001:2015
ISO27001 has been developed to provide a model for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving an information security management system.
Brisk Infosec provides solution based on ISO 27001 the set of information security standards which aid in protecting an information processing facility.
Any organization that holds sensitive information such as bank account details, staff records, or client confidential information is a candidate for ISO 27001 certification.
- Examine IT security risks
- Identify and resolve information security incidents.
- To supports compliance with relevant laws and regulations
Brisk Infosec assist you in aligning your Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the ISO 27001 Information Security Standard. We help you ensure all policies and procedures are properly documented and up to date. We help you assist in identifying your information security assets and the risks associated with it. We help you in each and every step and will give a complete guidance on ISO27001 implementation.
Our Approaches in implementing ISO27001 guidelines are as follows:
- Planning an information security management system
- Security incident management
- Monitoring security threats
- Audit Trails and Reporting
- Alerts for non-compliance
- Recommendations for improvements
- ISO27001 provides a framework for managing them in a way that is appropriate to the business.
- Implementation of ISO27001 helps organizations to treat data security seriously.
- It will boost your client’s confidence to trust your organization in keeping their data safe
1. What is ISO 27001:2013?
A. ISO 27001 is a International organization certification for Information Security domain which is standardized internationally
2. Why ISO 27001:2013 needed?
A. ISO 27001:2013 provides a procedure, methodology, approach, testing and documentation for Information Security domains which is standardized internationally and is accepted in organization throughout the world.
3. How Brisk Infosec provides solution of ISO 27001:2013?
A. Brisk Infosec provides solution based on ISO 27001:2013 which provides guidelines to examine the security risk and procedure to test security with respect to rules and regulations