BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING (BCP) AND DISASTER RECOVERY (D/R)
Business continuity has become one of the most important challenges for organizations around the globe. Business requirements demand continuous application availability with an infrastructure that can both recover from disasters and scale to accommodate dynamic growth. To maintain the high availability this business climate demands, building resiliency into the data centre design is critical.
Brisk Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) is a service offering to help organizations ensure the continuity of their business operations and adhere to industry-specific regulatory compliance as well as improve system availability along with the integration of IT operational risk management strategies.
- It is important to have policies and procedures in place to manage, rectify and ensure business continuity.
- The costs of business disruption can include loss of revenue, business reputation as well as potential legal costs due to the data breach.
- Ensuring continuity in delivering products and services
BCP/DR framework undertakes both implementation and review of BCP/DR Services. The Proven methodologies with the experience of our Experts have helped varieties of companies throughout the entire business continuity management lifecycle.
The key steps to a business continuity and Disaster Recovery plan include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Recovery Strategies
- Testing and Maintenance of the plan
- Recommendation and proof of concept for recovery options
- Assessments and audits for BC/DR.
- Help companies recover quickly and cost-effectively from any disruption
- Minimising your risk and protect your assets
- Maintains the delivery of protective services to the public which cannot be allowed to fail
- Enable the recovery of critical systems within an agreed time frame.
1. What is BCP/DR and why do you need?
A. BCP/DR consulting framework not just helps organisations to Assess – Plan – Design – Test, their resilient business infrastructure but also provides a wide range of proactive and event-driven managed services to meet their recovery time and recovery point objectives in event of any disaster.
2. Disaster Recovery vs. Business Continuity?
A. The business continuity plan takes the disaster recovery plan one step further. The disaster recovery provides detailed strategies on the steps that organisation must follow during, and immediately after, a disaster
3. How long it takes to implement BCR/DR solution?
A. Our scoping process is quick, online and painless. But overall, the complexity of the solution will ultimately determine its cost and time. It is not easy to answer until some level of analysing has been performed but it will approximately take one to three weeks, from start to finish.