ENTERPRISE APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
Brisk Enterprise Application Penetration testing will detect vulnerabilities and ensure the overall security exposure of applications and its data. We assure you, that your applications are truly secure and continue without disruptions.
Brisk Infosec’s goal of Security is to aware management about enterprise application security problems and create guidelines solutions for enterprise application such as CRM, SAP, and HRM which is hosted for an internal Organisational purpose.
The common special characteristic of enterprise applications:
- Integration with the systems of other businesses/organisations
- Message-oriented middleware
- Distributed transactions
- Access to relational databases
- Data exchange between heterogeneous systems
- Distributed computing, generally using some sort of remote method invocation protocol Centralised administration and maintenance
- Directory and naming services Interpersonal communication (e-mail, chat, shared documents,video-conferencing)
- Web-browser- based client interfaces
- Integration with legacy systems
- Applications that have reach across multiple functional areas in a company
- In an organisation, the enterprise application is been developed by the developer or been given by the service vendors which need to be Security tested to avoid the breach.
- There may be a chance of Internal attack on Enterprises application by Employees,
- Service providing vendors enterprise Application is the key for nowadays business, if there is a security breach in this application it could harm the whole Business metrics.
- Enterprises Application security is a must to provide security to prevent data theft, hacks, loopholes etc.
Each and every Enterprise application penetration test is conducted consistently using globally accepted and industry standard frameworks. Brisk Infosec conducts the test in the following categories:
- Authentication Testing
- Session Management
- Access Control
- Malicious Input Control
- Data Protection
- Communication Security
- HTTP Security
- Malicious Control
- Business Logic
- Files and Resources
We follow the standards as per the client’s requirement and nature of the Web application, such as:
- PCI DSS
Identify and remediate vulnerabilities faster, before they are exploited. Increase end user confidence in the application’s overall security by meeting the highest security standards Reduced risk, cost and complexity resulting from the detection and remediation of application security vulnerabilities before they are in market Real attack vectors describing how your systems can be exploited
Why should I conduct Enterprise Application Penetration Test?
Enterprises face multiple issues regarding security as attackers evolve and become more versatile and sophisticated, thus increasing security compliance requirements. In order to address this issue, organisations must implement application security across any crucial enterprise applications that are susceptible to threats.
How long does it take to conduct an Enterprise Application Penetration Test?
Enterprise application penetration testing takes 1-2 weeks based on the complexity of the application.
How much does Enterprise Application Penetration Test cost?
Enterprise application penetration testing price starts from $2500.