1. Brisk Infosec, National cyber defence research centre‘s sole official partners played a major role in launching of National cyber defence research centre handbook II. The handbook II was launched by Her Excellency DR. Kiran Bedi Honourable Lieutenant Governor of Pondicherry.
2. Brisk Infosec solutions, a global leader in information security solution announces our managing director Ms Joshi Feliksha has won a prestigious award for successful woman entrepreneur in the woman entrepreneur category by the entrepreneur council India. Entrepreneur council India peer recognition program honouring successful entrepreneur of all types and sizes in India.
3. Our founder Mr Arulselvar Thomas was invited as the chief guest @ VIT University for the VIT OWASP Students Chapter
4. Brisk Infosec had the opportunity to conduct a “Boom & Booming of IOT” a conference on IOT which took place at SSN Engineering College. There were more than 2000 plus Students, who were benefited by the conference. The founder Mr Arulselvar Thomas and Mr Pramod shared their expertise on the booming topics of IOT.
5. With the intention in providing the best multidisciplinary platform for learning information security DR MGR University launched information security and cyber forensics, a new B.Tech degree for students. Mr Arulselvar Thomas founder, Brisk Infosec solution Chennai was the chief guest for the inaugural function event. During his address he highlighted the great step taken by MGR University giving students opportunity to learn about this booming field he also added how information security plays a vital role in the IT industry.
6. Brisk Infosec Solution along with SmartAnt Technologies private limited Chennai organised an event “Biggest Hackathon in a Day “wherein most participants identified vulnerabilities in websites and on various online platforms. Brisk Infosec’s very own MrDinesh won award in finding the largest number of vulnerabilities. Brisk Infosec solution created a history in crafting their name in the in the Indian books of records.
7. Brisk Infosec solutions very own Mr. Dhamu has been awarded the “HALL OF FAME” from Bitdefender.
8. Brisk Infosec solution’s event partners NCDRC organised a two day conference NATIONAL CYBER DEFENSE SUMMIT 2016 at the Vivekananda auditorium, Anna University, Chennai on 30th September & 1st October, 2016. We were honoured to felicitate Padma Shri. Dr. A. S. Kiran Kumar Chairman, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) as our chief guest This summit brings together the leading minds across the globe to conduct some of the trending discussions and provide path breaking solution on the current use of cyberspace by the various stake holders and creating awareness of the responsibility associated with the judicious use of this significant and powerful tool, without endangering the fragile security and social framework , this summit witnessed the key speakers and the speakers who
shared their knowledge . We were glad to enhance our knowledge on cyber space from our key speaker Mr. Rudra Murthy, Chief Information Security Officer – Digital India, working at Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Lt. Gen. Arun Kumar Sahni, PVSM, UYSM, SM, VSM` Former General Officer Commanding in Chief, Indian Army.5 and Dr. S. Amar Prasad Reddy Addl. Director – General, National Cyber Safety and Security Standards & Founder Member – Justice Mohan Children’s University. We were also glad having the speakers who shared their knowledge on cyber space the speakers were Lt. Col. Naresh Chaudhary Former Chief Cyber Security Officer- DDP, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Sr.faculty at Faculty Of Computer and Technological Studies, Cyber Security Auditor, Forensic Investigator(CHFI) & Cyber Threat & Risk Analyst at Defence, Mr. Santosh Khadsare Infosec Professional, Cyber Forensics Investigator – Government of India, Information Warfare and Cyber Law Enthusiast, Mr. Manu Zacharia C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP, Certified ISO 27001-2005 Lead Auditor, MVP-Enterprise Security(2009-2012), ISLA-2010 (ISC)²., Mr. Vittal Raj R Director On International Board – ISACA, Director – Pristine Consulting Pvt Ltd., Mr. Benildus Nadar Security Head – Deep Identity Pvt, Ltd., India Regional Head – Cloud Security Alliance, India. Mr. Pramod KumarIoT Security Professional, Chair Member – National Cyber Defence Research Centre. Mr. SathIsh AshwIn Security Analyst – Deep Identity, Head – National Cyber Defence Research Centre, Mr. Rahul Sasi Chief Technology Officer at CloudSec, Mr. Varun NairLead – Information Security, Snapdeal. Mr. Monnappa K A Information Security Investigator, Cisco Systems. Mr. Ram Swaroop M Co-founder and President of Cyber Security Works.
9. Brisk Infosec is delighted to announce Our director Mr Arulselvar Thomas was the chief editor for the e- magazine which was released by Mr. Rudra Murthy, Chief Information Security Officer – Digital India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, during the National cyber defence summit 2016 on 30 th September at the Vivekananda auditorium,Anna university, Chennai.
10. Brisk Infosec is proud to be partnering with“4N6, to launch its new journal integrating the first volume DIGITAL 4N6 JOURNAL said Mr. Arulselvar Thomas, Director at Brisk Infosec solution. " Brisk is thrilled to be the part of this effort and to have the opportunity to offer advantage of emerging developments in cyber forensics and security. Our vision for this journal is to foster a richer level of communication across the cyber forensics,” says Ms Joshi Feliksha.