Brisk Vulnerability Management identifies vulnerabilities and validates your protection mechanisms. Brisk Infosec customises our programs to your specific environment to enhance your Organisation protection. We follow automated testing with manual validation and remediation to provide leadership and guidance to your organisation to get ahead of emerging threats.
Brisk Vulnerability Management allows you to manage a prioritised list of vulnerabilities and understand how to fix them with produce reports detailing and verifying your remediation. All these functionalities can be accessed through the Brisk’s vulnerability management portal.
- A vulnerability management process should be part of an organisation’s effort to control information security risks. This process will allow an organisation to obtain a continuous overview of vulnerabilities in their IT environment and the risks associated with them.
- Tracking the vulnerabilities whether they are existing, or fixed, or solved or reoccurred and analyse current level of security and rank vulnerabilities by threat level/remediation actions required. Mitigate the causes of vulnerabilities and Maintain security through ongoing testing and discovery.
Brisk Infosec Vulnerability Management provides a security solution for your Organisation with respect to the network, Server, database and OS, etc.
Brisk Infosec’s Vulnerability Management experts work on both Manual and automated tools for testing and provide following solutions.
1. System Discovery Identifies servers, appliances and other devices on the network.
2. Service Discovery Identifies the open ports and services available on each discovered system, such as mail and web servers.
3. Vulnerability Detection Performs tests based on the OS, protocol and application fingerprinting data gathered in the discovery phase.
4. Vulnerability Classification Scores, ranks and identifies vulnerabilities using the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) dictionary and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), industry standards for tracking and calculating vulnerability risks.
5. Reporting Gathers findings within the portal and prioritises and organises them according to your preferences.
6. Management sort and track vulnerabilities based on asset class for remediation to make risk reduction efforts actionable.
The above-mentioned details of vulnerabilities will be available in the portal which can be tracked, analysed, the weekly and monthly statistics report viewed and download at any time.
We follow the standards recommended based on your requirement and nature of the vulnerability management such as:
- Vulnerability management will provide you with details about the severity and impact of each vulnerability, along with guidance for addressing the issues.
- Determine how often scans will be performed and allotted remediation times
- Stay protected from emerging threats delivers vulnerability data’s on dashboards for ease of use.
What security results should we be able to achieve by implementing the VULN security capability?
Effective implementation of the VULN security capability helps ensure that known vulnerabilities are identified, prioritised for mitigation, and managed or patched.
What types of security issues are addressed with VULN security capability?
Attackers continually scan devices for known vulnerabilities and common weakness enumerations that can be exploited. By exploiting these machines, attackers can gain a foothold on the network and can gain access to other parts of the network to extract data.