PCI compliance is not a single event, but an ongoing process. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is established by the major card brands. All businesses that process, store, or transmit payment card data are required to implement the standard to prevent cardholders data theft. As technology and card processing situations change, Security Metrics provide a fully-supported PCI solution designed to help you achieve and maintain PCI compliance.
PCI DSS standards apply to every organisation regardless of size that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data. It applies also to organisations or persons who accept credit card payments over the mobile phone or use third-party processors. Brisk Infosec PCI-DSS solution helps your company to achieve its compliance goals.
1. To Build and Maintain a Secure Network, to Protect Cardholders Data
2. To Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
3. To Implement Strong Access Control Measures
4. Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
5. To Maintain an Information Security Policy
Brisk Identify of all the system components, which store process or transmit cardholders data and Perform an assessment, which will compare the status of information security controls present in the organisation with the PCI-DSS standard.
Identify all the points, which need adherence to the standard. Review of all remediation activities and helps to get certification of compliance. Our Approaches in implementing PCI-DSS guidelines are as follows
- Protect you and your customer’s data from outside attacks
- Customers see PCI compliance as a sign that your business follows best practices. PCI compliance dramatically lowers your likelihood of getting breached
- Businesses that do attain compliance enjoy several advantages when compared with other non-implemented organisation.
1. What is PCI-DSS and why do you need?
A. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. This is used to provide security measures to the payment gateway.
2. To whom does this PCI DSS apply?
The PCI DSS applies to ANY organisation, regardless of size or number of transactions, that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder’s data.
3. How long it takes to implement PCI DSS solution?
Our scoping process is quick, online and painless. But overall, the complexity of the solution will ultimately determine its cost and time. It is not easy to answer until some level of analysing has been performed but it will approximately take one to three weeks, from start to finish.