HIPAA COMPLIANCE SERVICE
The HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules apply to all health care providers, health plans, health care clearinghouses, and to any service provider that manages electronic protected health information (ePHI). Brisk provide the audit, advisory and assessment services needed to achieve HIPAA compliance and safeguard your data against vulnerabilities. These solutions will help you:
- Understand how HIPAA Rules impact your organisation
- Determine how to protect data by identifying all assets and where it resides
- Prioritise the necessary cyber security measures to mitigate risk and achieve HIPAA compliance
- Demonstrate, document and maintain compliance for your organisation
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of ePHI
- Protect ePHI from hazards and threats.
- Protect ePHI from unauthorised use and disclosure.
- Ensure workforce compliance with the guidelines.
We Brisk Infosec help you in each and every step and will give a complete guidance on HIPAA implementation. Our solutions not only simplify your compliance efforts today but also provide the resources and education needed to create lasting data security protection for tomorrow.
Our Approaches in implementing HIPAA guidelines are as follows:
- There are primarily
- Scope determination
- Asset identification/Risk Assessment/Gap Analysis
- Internal Audit
- HIPAA certification
Each phase can vary depending upon the complexity of the organisation.
- It will increase your client’s confidence to trust your organisation in keeping their data safe
- Meet the risk analysis requirements of HIPAA
- Align your security policies with HIPAA requirements
- Identify and document all assets with ePHI.
1. Who can go for HIPAA service?
A. Anyone who provides treatment, payment and operations in health-care. Covered entities include companies and organisations such as doctor’s offices, dental offices, clinics, psychologists, health plans, insurance companies, HMOs and more
2. When I need HIPAA service?
A. if you’re making a health, eHealth or wearable applications that manage PHI, then you are a Business Associate under the HIPAA guidelines and you must be HIPAA compliant.
3. Where are HIPAA solution required?
A. HIPAA Solutions are required in
- Administrative safeguarding
- Technical safeguarding
- Physical safeguarding and
- Security of protected health information (PHI)