Brisk Infosec’s OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence) finds, select and acquire information from available public sources. We distinguish and differentiate in our services in providing OSINT reports by assessing two-way (both static and dynamic data) Open-source Intelligence reports which are continuous and gathered from dynamic and versatile open platforms on the Internet.
Brisk Infosec’s OSINT teams provide comprehensive reports and threat assessment as well as real-time, ongoing, protection to your organisation.
When Organization is looking for information and desire to find out everything you can, then you must conduct deep OSINT investigations may be able to improve their detection and responsiveness of cyber threats Identify cyber content threats and cyber security issues
We work using our own methodologies in providing proactive Intelligence reports
- Open Source Intelligence
- Find Host Addresses Find Subdomains Find Virtual Hosts
- Find Email Addresses
- Find Location of Company
- Find IP Range – DNS Information
- Find Domain Address Information
- Find OS Details for Web Services
- Find Vulnerabilities for all services
- Reverse IP Lookup* Find Services running on IP Addresses
- Find any web interface for using social engineering
- Find useful domain addresses for social engineering
- Analyse Alexa Details for more information
- Analyst Job Listings* Analyse the history of Company
- Analyse Facebook Account
- Analyse Twitter Account
- Analyse Linked in Account
- Use parameters on Google
- Find Creator of the Website
- Find Creator of the Web site’s References
- Search Company Employee’s
- Search Company on Paste-bin
- Search Company’s Feedback
- Use other search engines
- Search email addresses on Facebook
- Analyse the Company on Finance Services
- Find Phone Numbers
- Search Company Bank Account Information
We follow the PTES standard.
OSINT can reveal weaknesses and uncover ongoing cyber threats track all the information about the organisation on the Internet, to know the relevant information contained in social websites like Twitter/Facebook. YouTube, blogs, forums, news and search engines of your organisational to identify the classified information leakage.
What is the advantage in doing OSINT?
The advantage of doing an OSINT is that to gather information that is available from online and classifying it.
Where is the information for OSINT collected?
It’s public and available. OSINT by definition is any unclassified information and includes anything freely available on the web.